Friday, July 16, 2010

Starting off...

Hello, I'm Melly.

I created this blog so I can express what I want to say & share my thoughts instead of just babbling on Twitter. Many things will come out of this blog. For instance, I will put info about any fundraisers I'm hosting or I will post links to pages of kids who need prayers. Basically this blog is to make things easier.

Tomorrow this blog will be edited & complete! It will have everything I need on it & I will officially start blogging tomorrow too. This post is just an inside look as to where I plan on taking the blog & how I plan on using it to help other people. I'm not going to make this super long right now because I will be posting tomorrow. I hope y'all got a "peek" into what this blog will be about.

Follow me on here & spread the word!

Thank You

-Melly :)

1 comment: